We annually present the Iowa Character Awards. Since 2005, we have recognized more than 100 Iowans for showing good character.
The five-step online nomination process is easy!
- Select the award category
- Provide nominee’s contact information
- Provide your contact information
- Answer six questions to tell us how your nominee demonstrates trustworthiness, respect, reponsibilty, fairness, caring, and citizenship
- Optional: Upload any supporting documents (letters of recommendation, awards, press clippings)
- Citizen of Character (Youth and Adult)
- Organization of Character
- School of Character
- Educator of Character
- Pursuing Victory With Honor
Nominations are due May 13, 2015.
All nominees and recipients are invited to attend the Iowa Character Awards dinner on July 31 at Prairie Meadows Events and Conference Center. Look for more information about the awards dinner this summer.
Nominees must be living in Iowa. Nominee can not be a previous recipient of an Iowa Character Award in the previous five years. The Robert D. & Billie Ray Center’s staff, paid consultants and National Advisory Committee are not eligible for an award.