Power2Achieve is a flexible system of teaching & learning supports to enhance student learning.
- Provides introductory experiences to the teaching and learning tools and instructional strategies
- Foundational units are independent learning modules that can be integrated into content curriculum in grades 6-12, or used for stand-alone instruction.
- The Teacher Guidebook, Student Workbook, and Visual Learning Resource (slides) are constructed in a way that allows for flexible instruction to support the needs of diverse learners
- competencies for deeper learning
- competencies for positive behavior
- intentional culture of safety and engagement
- College, career, and citizenship readiness
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Safe & Supportive Schools (S3)
- Core Curriculum Standards
- Positive Behavior Intervention Supports (PBIS)
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- College & Career Readiness
- 21st Century Workforce Skills
The program is a competencies-based program providing tools and resources to reach numerous 21st Century Skills required by the state of Iowa Department of Education. In addition, the Iowa Business Council is supporting our work in preparing tomorrow’s workforce.The Power2Achieve approach is also aligned with numerous leading education best practices.
Our professional staff can work with you to help assess your school’s needs. Call us at 515-271-1910 to get started.