The Culture of Excellence & Ethics Assessment Survey (CEEA) is a comprehensive survey to measure organizational culture.
The CEEA equips schools and workplaces to make data-driven decisions to improve the culture and climate.
The CEEA for schools is aligned with 21st Century Skills and distinguished from other school climate surveys by its unique focus on the cultural assets provided by school and family culture. The CEEA process also supports development of cultural assets essential for all schools working on RTI, PBIS, building safe and supportive school climate, social emotional learning standards, and other educational initiatives.
More specifically, CEEA student and faculty/staff surveys measure:
- safe, supportive and engaging climate
- academic engagement and support for learning
- social engagement and support for positive behavior
- professional community and school/home partnership
CEEA surveys are available in three developmental levels: primary (grades 3-4), intermediate (grades 5-6), and middle/high school (grades 6-12).
- Learn more about the CEEA
- Check out CEEA samples & reports
- The CEEA is on the School Climate Survey Compendium
Call us at 515-271-1910 to learn more about the CEEA.