Deadline: March 2, 2015
Help us select the 2015 Character Count Award winners! Categories are explained below. Click here for the nomination form.
- Business/Organization of Character: Presented to an organization (including non-profit) that demonstrates a commitment to good character in its professional culture and climate.
- Adult Citizen of Character: Presented to a Cedar Valley resident whose actions demonstrate a continuous commitment to good character.
- Youth Citizen of Character: Presented to one student ages 12 through 18 who has demonstrated adherence to the Six Pillars.
- Educator of Character: Presented to an educator or administrator who teaches and models good character and has impacted students through leadership and innovative character development.
- Pursuing Victory With Honor: Presented to an athletics team, coach, student-athlete or organization that demonstrates commitment to sportsmanship and good character.
- School of Character: Presented to a school whose faculty, staff and students practice good character.
- Nominees must reside in the Cedar Falls/Waterloo school district areas.
How to Nominate
Please submit a short description of why your nominee is deserving of a Character Counts award. Discuss his/her vocation or professional role, how they serve as a role model and/or their community, and volunteer involvement.
If your nominee is selected for further consideration, we may ask you and the nominee to provide additional information for a possible future state honor.
For questions, contact:
Nancy Justis – email@example.com.
Send nominations to:
Cedar Valley Character Counts, P.O. Box 123, Cedar Falls, IA 50613; or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org